Like you have a specific and unique place to rest when you are tired; similarly, your cats also need a particular area of their own to sleep.What do you say about sleeping on the floor every night? Sounds uncomfortable, right? The same is the case with pets. For their comfort, well-being, and better sleep, you need to invest in calming bed for cats. This has numerous benefits not only for the pet but also for the owner.
As a pet lover, you know how much these furry friends are loved and treated as part of the family, but sometimes they might want to enjoy their privacy. You might let your cat sleep on your bed, but your cat may need a space in the house that is specifically for her. Various companies offer a calming cat bed for sale, with a super soft and breathable material designed especially for them.
Can Your Cat Sleep in Your Bed?
Of course, they can sleep in your bed, but it will create a lot of disturbance in your sleep. If your pet does not have a designated place of its own, then it is most likely to take up your bed or couch, and you will have to lose your personal space to them.This can prevent you from sleeping properly as well.
Other than this, it should be considered that cats are highly active when it's your time to sleep. So their movements can interrupt your sleep, and as a result, you will lack sound sleep. Cats are highly active and alert, and hence, they need around 12 to 14 hours of sleep in a day. Having a cat in your bed can calm your anxiety on the brighter side. However, on the flip side, the cat can interrupt your sleep by frequently waking you up during the night.
Getting a cat bed for your cats will help them improve their health. The foam used in the bed is adjustable and alleviates any joint pain or stiff joints. Also, since the pet's body weight is equally distributed on the bed, it helps it relax its muscles and prevent muscle sores and pain. Hence, for these reasons, it is always a better option to bring a cat anxiety bed so that you and your pet can sleep peacefully.
Reasons to Buy Calming Cat Beds
There are multiple reasons why you should buy a calming cat bed for your beloved cats, and these will be helpful not only for your pet but also for you. Here are some key reasons to buy cat beds:
- Highly Comfortable –Sleeping on the floor is not comfortable even for your pets; it can cause them health issues such as joint pain, sore muscles, etc. Having a cat bed provides a softer and calm place for the cat to sleep. The foam used in the bed is adaptable, which helps balance the weight equally on the bed's surface. This will provide them with relaxation and sound sleep.
- Personal Space –Like humans, pets also need their personal space to relax, stretch, sleep, and do similar things. When you give your cat a designated place, it will also prevent them from taking up your bed, couch, or other furniture, and they will return to their cat bed every time.
- Reduced Joint Pain and Pressure – Even for cats, especially adult cats, orthopedic beds are available. These beds allow them to feel more comfortable and relax while sleeping. Also,an orthopedic bed helps mitigate the issue of joint pain or arthritis. Therefore, if you have an aging cat and have problems with joints and bones, an orthopedic cat bed is perfect.
- Reasonable – Calming cat beds are very inexpensive and can easily make their way into your budget. It is very helpful and beneficial for your furry friend and your budget. You can easily find a good quality cat bed for under $100. However, if you wish to buy, options are available for a higher range. You can provide your cat with solace, comfort, and care by paying a minimum.
- Easy to Clean – If you are a pet owner, then you might know how essential it is to maintain proper hygiene and a clean environment for the pet. Cat beds come in a variety of options and are easily washable. Most of the beds have soft material and can be washed by hand or machine, depending on their material.
- Highly Portable – Cat beds are extremely lightweight and durable. Hence, the same can be used per your requirement and anywhere you want. They are also portable and can be carried anywhere easily. Not only this, but these beds are also adjustable and durable. Their foam material is strong and hence, durable. Some companies ensure that their calming bed for cats can go for a long time and last up to 10 years.
- Seasonal Beds –As the seasons change, our clothing changes. Similarly, pets need a different bed in summer and another bed in winter. Multiple options are available based on the seasons, and their material differs. Depending on the season, you can get a cat bed that suits your pet the best—for instance, a lightweight and breathable material bed for summers and a snugger bed for winters.
There are several reasons why you should choose and buy a soft and calm cat bed for your cat. Even though the cat can sleep on your bed, you must provide them with their designated place, allowing more room to stretch and relax. Furthermore, these beds also have several health benefits such as reducing pressure on bones, mitigating joint pain, equally distributing and balancing the body weight, and many more. Thus, make your furry friends happy by getting them soft cat beds.